Join the Loris Chamber of Commerce
~ Companies~ Organizations
~ Counties and Municipalities&
*Official Chamber Logo – Members receive the right to use the Loris Chamber of Commerce logo on their web site and publications. Members also receive a plaque that can be displayed in their place of business.
* Chamber Newsletter - The Chamber’s monthly Newsletter will keep you abreast of all Chamber programs, events and member benefits. All new businesses are introduced and each month a member business is spotlighted.
* Networking - Members receive numerous opportunities for networking with other business and community leaders through Chamber sponsored events such as After-hours and Breakfast meetings.
* Mailing Lists – Members are eligible to receive a complimentary copy the membership list via electronic/email format. Peel–off labels will be supplied for $10 or you may provide your own labels.
* Annual Membership Banquet - Each year our annual banquet showcases outstanding community leaders such as Citizen of the Year and Merchant of the Year.
* Employee Health Insurance – The True Blue Partnership from BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina is designed to serve the businesses with 2-99 employees.
* Brochure and Business Card Distribution – Your business brochures and/or cards are displayed fin the Chamber Office for visitors.
* Ribbon Cutting and Ground Breaking Ceremonies – The Chamber helps you celebrate the opening of a new business, a change of location, or a change in ownership with a free ribbon cutting ceremony. The Chamber provides complimentary invitations and also coordinate photo opportunities with local newspapers.
* Shop Loris – The Chamber sponsors a Shop Loris print campaign at Easter and at Christmas to promote purchasing gifts locally.
* Festivals and Events – Members are offered an opportunity to participate in and/or promote their business by sponsoring civic or cultural events such as the Loris Bog-Off Festival and the Loris Christmas Parade. These events receive regional exposure and your participation enhances your visibility before, during, and after the event.
* Advertising – Advertising packages are available for broadcast TV, as well as, local cable television.
* Business Seminars – Business Development Seminars
* Business Counseling Services – Via Coastal Carolina Universities Small Business Development Center, SCORE, and SC Women's Business Center businesses are eligible for free counseling services.
* Chamber Web Site – All member names, mailing addresses, web addresses and phone numbers are listed in the Member Directory on the Chamber website.